Desert Flower Blooms

Desert Flower Blooms

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When all else fails...


i have learned a valuable lesson today from the Lord. He is the ONE who can make things happen or not. He is the ONE who can do it all. i have no strength in myself. The only recourse i have is to look to HIM and TRUST that He has it all under control.


i have been up since 1:30 this morning, yet hinei lo yanum ve lo ishan, shomer Yisrael...He that keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.

i have been trying to make decisions based on logic. Not smart when His ways are Higher than mine. ... i, i, i,....yes, I used a lower case i on purpose. For that is what it is... a lower case to His, I AM.


And so when all else fails, i will look to the hills from whence cometh my help! i will look to the great YaHuWeH...I AM.

No comments: