Desert Flower Blooms

Desert Flower Blooms

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quiet

The last couple of days have been very quiet around here.  Nothing much going on really.  Hot, humid, no rain. 

Monday I had a doctor's appointment to have some blood drawn.  My thyroid is way out of whack and so we are trying to get the medicine adjusted so my thyroid starts working correctly.  I also, have an open wound that I wanted the doctor to look at.  Turns out that I was prescribed antibiotics (which I hate) and she wants to see me again next week.  

It appears that the antibiotics are working because I can see some healing but....I have been feeling horrible due to the medicine.  I have had to post-pone some of my online students.  It has been hard.  Hopefully, Thursday things will be better and I won't have to do anything further.  If it is not to the doctor's liking then I will have to have a mammogram.
Now this is not good news.  However, I will keep praying.  I know that Hashem has everything under control.

Big hugs to all and more later.


No comments: