Desert Flower Blooms

Desert Flower Blooms

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angels among us

Psalm 103:20 Bless Yahweh, all His angels, mighty warriors
who fulfill His commands, attentive to the SOUND of His Words!

I have been reminded lately of the Power in the Word of God. To be able to add my voice to the written word brings great power and peace to my heart. And according to the above scripture it is what causes the angels of God to move to accomplish HIS will, HIS Word!

I used to be very faithful about praying the Word, but have slacked off and lost the fervor of heart that I used to have. Thankfully, God has brought to me a group of women who love HIM and HIS Word. Their love and encouragement has brought a newfound zeal for the Word. I am so grateful that these precious women have given my soul the encouragement I needed to stand up, and stand firm in my beliefs.

And so I believe, they are some of the angels among us.

No comments: