Desert Flower Blooms

Desert Flower Blooms

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Precious 10

Ten of my most prized possessions. hmmm....

Not sure I can do this but I am going to try. I have to stipulate, these are in no particular order.

  1. Tea set given to me by my grandmother when I was 5 years old
  2. Earrings and pendant given to me by my mother
  3. My wedding ring
  4. The Life Book given to me and made by my mom
  5. My wedding video and album
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...

Now, if all those things were lost, stolen, burned, or destroyed in some way, how would that effect me in light of eternity? It wouldn't.

Oh, don't get me wrong I would be devastated and grieve immensely but I would be so grateful that my loved ones were okay.

There is nothing so important in this life that I would want to lose my eternal life with Yeshua.

This was good for my soul. How did you fare?

No comments: